BA (Hons) Business Management Programme
About this course
The Level 4 Business Management programme has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. This diploma provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations and the challenges faced by modern day businesses. Furthermore, we look to create learning that advances the thought leadership of organisations, offering conceptual and practical insights that are applicable in the companies of today and tomorrow
The Level 5 Business Management programme deals with complex and challenging organisational issues and opportunities. The units are closely linked to current day real world and work challenges and the qualification will test and develop learners’ workplace experience and abilities. Learners will be required to make judgements and provide creative and practical solutions and ways of responding to organisational challenges and problems. The Level 5 units are also designed to dove-tail into a top-up undergraduate year at a UK University. The qualification is made up of six mandatory units.
This programme will give you a solid foundation in business and management theory, as well as the opportunity to develop the practical skills and analytical techniques used in different sectors. Graduate and you’ll be more than ready for the professional workplace and the challenges of the business world. During the course you’ll study and practise all the main areas of management, including human resources, marketing, accounting and finance, and information management. Modules on contemporary issues such as globalisation, sustainability and social and demographic change will put it all into context – as will content looking at commercial strategy and behaviour. You can personalise your studies with a wide range of specialist modules, so there’s every opportunity to prepare for a specific industry sector, job or profession. Key figures from international industry and business advise us on course content – so you can be certain you’re gaining the skills employers expect.
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Learners will be expected to possess qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4. Or learners may have a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their own business or shift careers. Learners can possess work experience and demonstrate drive and ambition to start their own business, or work.
About Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University began as the Cambridge School of Art founded by William Beaumont. It was then merged with the Cambridgeshire College of Arts and Technology and the Essex Institute of Higher Education and was renamed Anglia Polytechnic. It was then given university status in 1992 and renamed Anglia Ruskin University in 2005. The university has campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough, university centres in Kings Lynn and Peterborough and partnerships with universities from the around the world including Berlin, Budapest, Trinidad, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
When can I start the course ? how many intakes do you have in a year ?
BA Business Management program starts every 4 months. We have got 3 intakes in a year.
Do I have to provide IELTS test ?
No, you do not have to provide IELTS score but your English level must be minimum B2 level. If you do not hold an IELTS score, we can ask you to sit our FREE internal exam.
Do I have to take exams for all modules ?
Most of our programs do not have exams, as we are an online institution, we believe the new digital world needs projects and assignments rather than exams.
Can I pay by instalment ?
Yes, of course you can. But don’t forget that if you pay advance all payment, you may get extra discount from the programme fee.
What is the refund policy?
GECC fee refund policy is set out below:
- Fees will be refunded in full if the student’s application is declined by GECC.
- Once the student has commenced the course, fees will not be refunded.
- In the event of withdrawal from the course, the student will be liable for a fee of £1,650 which is non-refundable, plus a pro rata fee on the balance to the date of withdrawal. Any fees that have been paid over and above the fee liability to the date of termination will be refunded.
If I don’t have background knowledge, can I still study this programme ?
Our programs are suitable for different backgrounds, that is why you can join our programs from any different background.