MBA with Strategic Management and Leadership Programme TOP-UP
About this course
The qualification have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from these programmes that will provide relevant new skills and qualities. It is envisaged that these programmes will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Master of Business Administration Top-Up programme will update your management toolkit and give you a broader stronger profile to enhance your career. Critically, we take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to major business decisions organisations have to make about their future. This MBA is not just an academic course. Tutors will bring into the classroom practical real-life business problems for you to work on and solve, thus enhancing your understanding of how a business works.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy (Level 7) or equivalent
- Applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis
About Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University began as the Cambridge School of Art founded by William Beaumont. It was then merged with the Cambridgeshire College of Arts and Technology and the Essex Institute of Higher Education and was renamed Anglia Polytechnic. It was then given university status in 1992 and renamed Anglia Ruskin University in 2005. The university has campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough, university centres in Kings Lynn and Peterborough and partnerships with universities from the around the world including Berlin, Budapest, Trinidad, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
When can I start the course ? how many intakes do you have in a year ?
The MBA course starts almost every month which makes it 10 intake in a year.
Do I have to provide IELTS test ?
No, you do not have to provide IELTS score but your English level must be minimum B2 level. If you do not hold an IELTS score, we can ask you to sit our FREE internal exam.
Do I have to take exams for all modules ?
Most of our programs do not have exams, as we are an online institution, we believe the new digital world needs projects and assignments rather than exams.
Can I pay by instalment ?
Yes, of course you can. But don’t forget that if you pay advance all payment, you may get extra discount from the programme fee.
What is the refund policy?
GECC fee refund policy is set out below:
- Fees will be refunded in full if the student’s application is declined by GECC.
- Once the student has commenced the course, fees will not be refunded.
- In the event of withdrawal from the course, the student will be liable for a fee of £1,650 which is non-refundable, plus a pro rata fee on the balance to the date of withdrawal. Any fees that have been paid over and above the fee liability to the date of termination will be refunded.
If I don’t have background knowledge, can I still study this programme ?
Our programs are suitable for different backgrounds, that is why you can join our programs from any different background.